- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- [Video] Designing for Digital Clear Ink
- Receive an Exquisite Journal fit for a PRO!
- Free Packaging Cheat Sheet: Download Now!
- ‘Design to Touch’: The Engraving Art
- Your Spirit Label Questions Answered!
- Your Premium Packaging Questions Answered!
- Unraveling the Secrets of Binding
- IN THE DESIGN STUDIO: Beauty of Engraving
- Paper Profiles
- Neenah: Always on Trend
- YUPO – Paper of Biblical Proportions
- Adopt a Tree: A Gift Card with a Difference
- Neenah Talks Specialty Printing
- Conservation Through Research, Grants & Responsible Forest Management
- Introducing Envelopes.com’s DIY Invitation Suite Builder!
- YUPOBlue Digital Paper is Ready to go When you are!
- Growing Our Future: Celebrating 20 Years of SFI
- Paper Sparcs
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
Remember that classic episode of “The Brady Bunch” when we anxiously waited to see which children from the two families would be merged, rebranded or abandoned? Well, it’s been like that since Neenah acquired FiberMark back in July. This week Neenah began to tease us with official word on what that acquisition will mean for their lines, which naturally got us pretty excited. Sayeth the company, “Newly expanded capabilities include specialty coatings and …More »
You know you’re spoiled when most print pieces make you think “Hmmm, yeah, that’s nice and all, but I wish they’d done a little bit extra.” This week, we see three business cards where they did, in fact, do that little bit extra. We enjoy a graphic designer’s card that seduces tactilely as it dazzles us visually, follow the laser-etched whirls of another, and recall the king of all …More »
Sometimes it’s easy to forget just how instrumental great design can be when it comes to selling a product. This week we barely suppress a big silly grin over the packaging for a personal video, marvel at a movie poster designer’s sleight of hand, and positively adore the lengths to which another went to create a cover for one of the most anticipated short story collections in years.More »
Neenah Packaging just bellied up to the bar with new additions to its Estate Label and Bella Label lines for beer, wine and spirits packaging, meaning we have more dang-that’s-gorgeous color and texture options available. Raise a glass (or brown-bagged bottle, we won’t judge) to the following new varieties, direct from the official press murmurings:More »
For the sharp-eyed readers out there you weren’t mistaken, we didn’t do a Cool Cards post last week because, quite frankly, we didn’t see any cards that could live up to the name. (It happens.) Fortunately that’s not the case this time around. This week we enjoy a sweet ‘n clever card for husband and wife creatives; an edge painted, contemplative affair for a pair of photographers; and a screaming …More »
In a society bursting at the seams with “content,” package design is everything. And coincidentally, “packaging is everything” also happens to be the theme of this week’s Cool Designs. Join us as we rediscover the strife and strategies of shopping in the communist Poland of the ’80s, swoon over the packaging for typography-inspired clothing, and transmogrify all those family stories into a smart coffee table book.More »