PaperSpecs – paperspecs.com – provides a range of services to thousands of graphic designers and print & paper professionals in North America. We focus on sharing inspiration and expertise through our membership, webinars, videos, online training, and advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
PaperSpecs is currently looking for an Online Production Specialist. This is the perfect role for a WordPress Wiz with mad Photoshop skills – a passion for graphic & print design is a bonus. You will be immersed in a company that curates high-end print projects and delivers exceptional visual experiences for its online customers.
Our successful candidate is a skilled self-starter with a commitment to process, details and follow-through. You are reliable, focused, and keen to learn and grow.
- Manage the production of weekly newsletter – format, test and send via AWeber
- Manage the creation of all social media images
- Manage the production of webinar posts, emails, recordings
- Create and format all email blasts
- Manage on-going website updates – new content and, as needed, formatting changes
- Assist with the production for all online marketing – create and edit sales and landing pages, etc.
- Manage all website related projects
- Liaise with Mill partners to confirm web content is accurate and up to date
- Gather the most recent mill promotions and swatchbooks via email correspondence
- Edit images and create product posts for promotions and swatchbooks
- A strong desire to actively engage and contribute to a high functioning, goal-oriented team
- Proficient (beyond the basics) in the following:
- Working knowledge of, or ease to learn, other online tools such as:
- PB Works
- 1-2 years Production Management experience
- 1-2 years Project Management experience
- A commitment to following and documenting step-by-step processes
- The discipline to work out of a home office with a virtual team
- Graphic design and print & paper knowledge considered an asset
- Approximately 15 hours per week (varies depending on active projects)
- $25 per hour, paid monthly
To apply, please email your letter of interest and related experience to [email protected]. Successful applicants will be notified by email to arrange a video interview.