Designers looking to give their invitations and more a luxuriously soft fabric feel have a brand new paper option: Neenah Cotton Papers. Introduced Aug. 14th, these 100% pure cotton papers feature a quality, handmade look, yet can be used for letterpress, offset and digital printing. Want to add engraving or foil stamping? No problem!
The new Neenah Cotton Papers come in:
- Smooth, Wove and Letterpress finishes. Particularly intriguing is the Letterpress finish, described by Neenah as “unsized and uncalendered, resulting in an extra toothy, handmade feel.”
- Weights ranging from 24 lb. Writing to 220 lb. DTC (double thick cover).
- Four shades of White: Natural, Pearl, Ecru and Fluorescent
- Three colors, described by Neenah this way:
- Mint: “The ‘it’ color for the 2020s.”
- Blush: “A fresh take on millennial pink.”
- Gray: “Elegant and timeless.”
You can also use Neenah Cotton Papers for digital printing thanks to a Letterpress Digital finish offered in 90 lb. and 110 lb. Cover.
Can’t wait to get your hands on the swatchbook for this brand new, 100% cotton paper?
(Not a member? Start your PRO membership right now!)