Celebrating the revered history and craftsmanship of the Strathmore brand, Mohawk today announced the launch of Strathmore Notes – a series of paper journals featuring premium paper. The move comes at a time when Mohawk is opening up The Strathmore Archive, featuring rare and beautiful artifacts from the brand’s 120-plus year history.
While there’s no shortage of paper journals out there, finding those containing paper with the rich pedigree and attention to detail of Mohawk’s new Strathmore Notes line is another matter. The following comes direct from the press release.
- Strathmore Pure Cotton Paper – featuring luxurious 100% cotton-fiber paper with a crisp wove finish and the prestigious Strathmore Watermark, orange stitching and matching foil stamp, unlined pages
- Strathmore Watermark Laid Paper – featuring luxurious 25% cotton-fiber paper with the prestigious Strathmore Watermark, turquoise stitching and matching foil stamp, unlined pages
- Strathmore Premium Smooth Paper – featuring a luxurious, super smooth finish, magenta stitching and matching foil stamp, with an innovative linear pattern formed directly in the paper.
The journals are available in three sizes:
- Small, 3.5 x 5.5 inches, 48 pages
- Medium, 5 x 8.25 inches, 76 pages
- Large, 7.5 x 10 inches, 96 perforated pages
Each features a felt-textured Grandee Charcoal Gray cover with a distinctive, colorful, hand sewn spine and matching embossed thistle.
Mohawk today also announced the debut of its Strathmore Pure Cotton Letterpress Papers. Both the notebooks and the letterpress paper are being showcased at the HOW conference this week at Booth #301.