Continuing its “Year of the Envelope,” Mohawk today announces that it “is now an official converter of the Springhill and Accent Opaque” lines. This news comes just two weeks after its launch of the Saybrook Envelope series of value-priced envelopes.
A few words now about the two new additions direct from the PR:
- Available in a number of pastel shades, including Blue, Canary, Cream, Goldenrod, Gray, Green, Ivory and Pink, with shades designed to match the Springhill paper line.
- Available in 6.75 commercial, 9 commercial, 10 commercial and 10 commercial window sizes, along with full custom conversion.
- Aimed at direct mail, financial mailings, retail, greeting cards and color coded inter-office mail.
- Engineered to lay flat on a wide range of inserting equipment.
- Made from 96-bright Accent Opaque paper.
- Available in White and Warm White shades.
- Smooth and Vellum finishes tailored to offset and flexographic printing with minimal show through.
- Comes in 10 commercial, booklet, A-style announcement sizes and squares and custom envelope sizes.
- Designed to match the Accent Opaque paper line.
Like Mohawk’s Saybrook series, these new additions feature the “discreet die-cut ‘M’ on the inside seam,” which is revealed by holding the envelope up to the light. The company also offers next-day or two-day delivery to 98% of the U.S.
More on Mohawk’s new envelope strategy: