In recent years one of your client’s biggest challenges has become finding new ways to make everything they do more sustainable. Yet designing window graphics, signage and other media that both look amazing and meet their sustainability goals affordably has become equally challenging for designers, too.
No longer. With the launch of Nekoosa Promise, the industry’s largest portfolio of print media free of harmful polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, you can do both.
Designed to reduce the carbon footprint of every print piece you create, Nekoosa Promise features your old Nekoosa favorites alongside exciting new offerings.
This versatile portfolio – which includes cut films, overlaminates, waterproof paper and more – is perfect for:
- Point of Purchase (POP) Displays
- Window Graphics
- Wall Graphics
- General Signage & Banner Stands
- Glass finishes
Choosing from the Nekoosa Promise range of eco-friendly media means you no longer have to sacrifice quality and durability for sustainability.
The Nekoosa Promise line includes:
- SYNAPS: A synthetic polyester paper that is waterproof, tear-proof and weather resistant. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, it has the durability and versatility necessary to suit a variety of applications, making it the ideal alternative to lamination.
- Sign-Ad: Removable polypropylene film used for the widest variety of window graphic applications. Enhanced with a topcoat for latex and UV wide format printing.
- ClingZ: Adhesive-free, electrically charged graphic polypropylene that adheres to any dry interior surface and is UV wide format printable. No glue, tape or pins required.
- Ztac: Ultra low-tack polyester film designed for installers of all experience levels to easily install, reposition and remove graphics from very smooth indoor surfaces.
- Wall Graphics: Removable polypropylene film suitable for a wide range of indoor and outdoor wall applications. Enhanced topcoat for latex and UV inkjet printing.
- Overlaminates: Textured clear polyolefin overlaminate for temporary and short-term indoor floor graphic applications. UL-410 certified for slip resistance.
- PolyEfx: Metalized polyester films used in the production of high-quality applications that require metallic luster, durability and dimensional stability.
- Bird Safety Film: Reflective window film engineered specifically to allow birds to see windows that otherwise appear invisible, preventing injury or death for birds and minimizing the broader impact on pollination/crop production.
All of these non-PVC media provide you with the same durability, printability and price you’ve come to expect from traditional vinyl, while also allowing you to hit your client’s sustainability goals on toxicity, GHG emissions and waste reduction on each piece you design.
Ready to see for yourself just how versatile this sustainable print media range is? Request your Nekoosa Promise Sample Kit – featuring printed samples of each product – right now. Hurry, this offer ends July 6th! [THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED]
Promise is a registered trademark of Nekoosa.