June 30, 2011
2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
Tired of using the same three folding styles? Want a little inspiration that’s sure to put the Wow! factor back into your print projects? Then register for PaperSpecs’ next free webinar, “Unleash the Power of Specialty Folds.”
Guest speaker Trish Witkowski, founder of foldfactory.com, is back by popular demand to show attendees examples of the most creative specialty folding options available, like the snake fold, tulip fold, reveal folder, twist fold, meandering accordion, and much more.
She’ll discuss how combining these folding techniques and products with the right paper, color and finishing processes can bring higher visibility and better ROI to your direct mail and print promotions.
Witkowski will answer your important questions and cover topics like:
– What makes a fold specialty?
– When should I use a specialty fold?
– Is specialty folding only for high-budget projects?
– How significant is paper choice with regard to specialty folding?
– Why is the difference between weight and caliper so important?
This webinar is free thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.