International Paper this month announced that it has dramatically boosted the performance of its JetSet and JetStar line of papers for high-speed inkjet printing. Both have been relaunched following an investment in the company’s French Saillat mill to upgrade “the quality of pigmentation,” according to Gerald Demets, commercial director for Uncoated Freesheet at International Paper. Here’s the breakdown:
- High quality pigmented paper for superior color print quality on both sides, specifically designed for CMYK process color applications.
- Excellent results for high speed inkjet printing using dye and pigmented inks
- Water-fastness and fast ink drying with water-based inks
- High brightness, high bulk and opacity
- OCR certified
- 90 g/m² is CBS2 certified for banking applications (by APACS, UK)
- JetSet is PEFC and EU EcoLabel certified.
- High quality paper offering significant improvement of image quality over standard offset
- Specially treated surface for maximum results with pigmented inks
- High brightness, high opacity, wide grammage range: 80 to 120 g/m²
- JetStar is PEFC and EU EcoLabel certified.
More info, promises and helpful hints here.