The Tactics of Color Strategy Webinar
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
When you’re selecting colors for a project, do you go with your gut or do you have a solid color strategy?
If you’re winging it—and even if you aren’t—you can learn how to avoid subjective and unproductive rationales about one particular color or combination of colors during PaperSpecs’ next free webinar, “The Tactics of Color Strategy.”
Color expert and special guest speaker Jack Bredenfoerder, director of BV Color Strategy, will reveal his five key components of forming a compelling color strategy:
- Physical: Is your color design balanced? Does it even need to be balanced?
- Cultural: Are you selling soccer wear in Italy in colors reminiscent of the French national soccer team?
- Psychological: “Blue is calming.” Do you cringe when you hear statements like this?
- Fads, Trends and Cycles: Do you ever mistakenly use trend spotting as a forecasting tool?
- Directional Aspects of Color: Can you identify the major influences that drive consumers’ decisions?
Bredenfoerder will share examples of good color usage and show great ideas for working with color and creating color stories that you can apply to your own projects. All attendees will also receive a copy of Jack Bredenfoerder’s 2012 color forecast.
This webinar is free thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.