Arjowiggins’ digital paper line continues to grow with new colors and textures designed for use with HP Indigo, Kodak NeXpress and Xerox’s iGen digital presses.
Brand new to the U.S. market are:
- Keaykolour: The smooth, wove-finish paper blushes five new colors: Snow White, Biscuit, Navy Blue*, Aubergine* and Tangerine. All are 111 lb. Cover made with 30% post-consumer recycled fiber.
- Rives: Resembling a sportswear fabric thanks to its dot pattern, this sheet now comes in a Bright White-Dot* 92 lb. Cover.
- Pop’Set: This silky smooth choice comes in Cosmo, Lime Tonic, Ivory, Pink and Urban Grey in 118 lb. Cover, and in Citrus Yellow in 89 lb. Cover.
And you will find updates to
- Curious Metallics Digital: This shimmery line adds Lustre 111 lb. Cover, Gold Leaf 111 lb. Cover, and Ice Silver and Ice Gold 80 lb. Text and 111 lb. Cover to the mix.
- SKIN Curious Collection Digital: SKIN Extra White 100 lb. Cover joins this smooth matte line.
* HP Indigo certification is pending
New swatchbooks and chip charts are expected for these by the end of next month; PaperSpecs will keep you posted.