Flimsy postcards. Cracked spines on your latest brochure. You thought you were a better designer than this, yet these (expensive) disasters keep happening.
Well, you are an excellent designer – and to give you and other paper professionals the kind of information they need to avoid costly printing mistakes and to make great paper choices, PaperSpecs Founder Sabine Lenz developed “The Power of Paper.”
This convenient, four-week course begins Sept. 20th and is an enhanced online version of the popular workshops she’s given in the past. Last year, the 50 seats for this course filled up quickly, meaning many had to be turned away. It returns this year by popular demand … but is still limited to just 50 seats.
What attendees will receive:
- Practical Tips you can apply immediately, in easy-to-understand pieces
- Convenient Online Videos – watch when, where and as often as you like
- Real Paper Samples – bring lessons to life
- Advice from a Designer – learn from her 20 years focusing on paper
- Q&A Calls – your personal questions answered
- No-risk, Money-back Guarantee.
Sign up for “The Power of Paper” course here. Hurry, this is your last week to save 25% with our Early Bird Discount, which ends on midnight Sept. 10, 2013. Classes begin Sept. 20th!