May 10, 2011
2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
Does the big picture on sustainability seem to be too big to conquer when it comes to making informed choices? Would you like to know how to go about setting up criteria for selecting a vendor, making a responsible paper selection, or supporting your recommendations to clients?
PaperSpecs’ next webinar, “Paper Buying Goes Holistic,” will help you do just that!
Our guest speaker, Laura Thompson, director of Technical Marketing and Sustainable Development for Sappi Fine Paper North America, will bring the big sustainability picture down to a manageable size by showing attendees:
– How a strong sustainability platform is good for your bottom line
– How to set priorities among important, but sometimes competing interests
– Why renewable energy, a low carbon footprint and sustainably harvested wood matter
– How you can make the greatest impact in reducing greenhouse gas emissions
– Which companies are successfully implementing sustainable practices
This webinar is free thanks to the generous support of Sappi Fine Paper North America. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.