May 16, 2012
“Innovate and Fascinate” is the theme of this year’s printForum Conference presented by Rider Dickerson, a Chicago-based print and digital solutions company.
Keynote speaker, Sally Hogshead, will reveal many dynamic concepts that can help you gain your customers’ attention and take design, social media and print to its highest potential.
Hogshead is an international keynote speaker and blogger. Using her science-based “Fascinate” system, she teaches how to instantly persuade and captivate in a world with a nine-second attention span.
In addition, attendees can choose from more than 10 breakout sessions tailored around innovation and business growth. Offerings include:
- Direct Mail Recharged
- Substrates are the Vehicle for your Message: What are you driving?
- Nine-second Attention Span: Selling your Brand, and Yourself, in Social Media
- Interactive InDesign and Digital Publishing Suite
- Marketing 3.0: How Leading Marketers Optimize an Integrated Strategy for Improved Results
- P.O.P.’s Effect on the Path to Purchase
Registration is now open. The event is $50 to attend and is geared towards designers, print buyers, marketing executives, communication executives, and social media managers.