Have you ever seen a square wine bottle? How about a wine bottle wrapped in beautiful paper printed with recipes and images? These are just two of the innovative designs created by Stranger & Stranger, an award-winning packaging design and branding company specializing in alcoholic beverages. Founder and creative director Kevin Shaw will be the guest speaker at PaperSpecs’ next free webinar – “Designing Spirited Labels” – sponsored by Neenah Paper.
“Kevin looks at label and packaging design with a truly unique eye,” says PaperSpecs Founder Sabine Lenz. “His tips and insight are invaluable for anyone selling in a crowded marketplace.”
As well as showing examples of the many award-winning labels his firm has produced, Shaw will share his insights on:
- Designing labels that sell
- Why people pick one bottle over another
- How label printing differs from other print projects
- How to approach label design
- Specialty print processes for labels
- Selecting the right label stock
- Label possibilities beyond alcohol.
Thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper, “Designing Spirited Labels” is free and open to the public. Space is limited, though, so be sure to reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.