Every day seems to bring another paper designed to out dazzle, out pop and out shine the one that came before it. But when it comes to premium packaging and branding, subtlety is the gold standard. That’s what you get from FiberMark’s latest offering. In partnership with James Cropper Specialty Paper, FiberMark North America Inc. is delighted to announce its launch of NATURAL (with worldwide distribution rights exclusive of Europe).
With its elegantly understated vellum finish, NATURAL offers a full range of deep, rich colors that are dyed-through, making it an excellent choice for premium packaging and branding projects.
- Provides good light-fastness and rub resistance
- Boasts a range of weights to address a variety of applications
- Contains 40% PCW fiber and is FSC certified
- Offers good fold/hinge properties
- Delivers excellent printing and decorating performance
- Comes in five standard (SCULPTED) embossing patterns.
From carrier bags to rigid folding cartons to high-end brochure covers, the standard colors, weights and embossings are sure to please. But when custom solutions are needed, FiberMark excels at offering competitive color matching, speed, consistency and service when that extra design edge is required.
PaperSpecs readers, click here to order a NATURAL swatchbook or sample sheets of NATURAL and SCULPTED from FiberMark.
Naturally Creative is a registered trademark, and Sculpted is a trademark, of FiberMark North America Inc.