Boasting the widest selection of premium digital papers, Mohawk today announced the immediate availability of a comprehensive swatchbook covering all of its digital offerings. If you’re looking for a Mohawk sheet specially designed for use in HP Indigo or Xerox iGen presses, it’s in here. Papers covered include:
- Mohawk Loop – an environmental paper with high postconsumer waste fiber for use in digital printing where sustainability is a concern.
- Mohawk Options – featuring Mohawk’s proprietary Inxwell treatment for high-fidelity image reproduction.
- The Mohawk Studio Collection – featuring rich colors suitable for use with HP Indigo white ink technology.
- Mohawk Superfine – known for its elegant smooth or eggshell digital printing surface.
- Mohawk Via – an economical collection of premium textures and colors.
- Strathmore Writing – one of the finest cotton stationery papers in the world.
- Mohawk Chromolux – a high gloss choice for outstanding print performance.
The new Digital Fine Paper Swatchbook follows the same slender-but-detailed format other recent Mohawk swatchbooks have, ensuring ease of use and storage.
Inside you’ll find two waterfalls of paper samples – one demonstrating available finishes, the other providing basis weights – as well as a color chip for every shade. Rounding it out: a complete stocking chart with more than 250 items, from 24 lb. Writing to 130 lb. double-thick Cover.
PaperSpecs PRO members, request your copy of the new Mohawk Digital Fine Paper Swatchbook today!