YUPOBlue is Yupo Corporation’s synthetic paper made specifically for and certified to run on the HP Indigo line of digital printers. Perfect for short-run and customized pieces, YUPOBlue and HP Indigo give you the flexibility of using a superior substrate on those printing projects that must meet the tightest of deadlines. And it does not require surface treatment before printing!*
YUPOBlue is a uniquely different synthetic paper because it gives you the opportunity to customize your print message with HP Indigo’s variable printing capabilities. This is increasingly important in one-to-one marketing. Its faster drying time gives you an edge when deadlines are tight and its waterproof attributes are perfect for menus, outdoor materials, direct mail, brochures and so much more.
YUPOBlue is offered in seven weights and three different sheet sizes. There are also special sizes available for the new HP 10000 Series Printer.
The combination of YUPOBlue and HP Indigo produce digital wonders:
- 100% waterproof
- Bright white
- Tear resistant
- 100% tree free and recyclable
- Superior among synthetics for dimensional stability
- HP’s highest level of substrate certification – 3 stars
- YUPO pop and adhesion
- Perfect for short-run pieces
- HP Indigo customization gives you a world of 1:1 possibilities
- Stain resistant
- No surface treatment required before printing*
PaperSpecs readers, enter to win one of 20 copies of the YUPO swatchbook right now. Hurry, contest ends midnight ET Aug. 12th!
SORRY THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
* Depending on application, a top coating (UV or aqueous) may be required after printing
YUPOBlue is a registered trademark of Yupo Corporation.