Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013
2 p.m. – 3 p.m. Eastern
(11 a.m. – noon Pacific)
In the free PaperSpecs webinar, “Calendar Design: 365 Days of Awesome,” Kit Hinrichs, founder of Studio Hinrichs, will reveal tips on how to extend your brand identity through a calendar project, what formats work best, and how to let your creativity shine. (This webinar is made possible thanks to the generous support of Kallima Paper.)
“Kit created one of 2013’s most notable calendar designs (“365” is a prized possession of designers and typography lovers everywhere!), so it’s an honor to have him with us for this event,” says Sabine Lenz, founder of PaperSpecs.
During the webinar, Hinrichs will discuss:
- Why are some calendars so noteworthy?
- Do you know what EVERY calendar must contain?
- Which format is best for your calendar?
- Will your calendar be a keeper or end up in the circular file?
- How does paper selection enhance your calendar design?
- Can that annual calendar become a marketing tool?
As a special bonus, attendees of the live event will have the chance to win a 2014 Kallima Paper calendar; 100 lucky people will be chosen in a random drawing. (Only those attending the live webinar will be eligible to receive this special gift from Kallima Paper.)