Finally, an initial public offering that isn’t just one more nail in our economic coffin! The Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum, that unprecedented darling of the design world, continues to raise money to finance its recent move to new digs with letterpressed initials (we do so love a good pun) suitable for framing.
Unlike many real-world IPOs, the Hamilton “initial” public offerings carry with them certain benefits. These include:
- A two-year membership
- Attendance and participation in a shareholder’s meeting at the museum
- Discounts during sales events in the online store
- 10% discounts for pressroom rental (for qualified individuals)
- Subscription to the museum’s monthly newsletter
- Invitations to special events such as workshops, lectures, sales, and the annual Wayzgoose
- An invitation to tour the French Paper mill in Niles, Michigan with up to 30 Charter Members
- Satisfaction in the knowledge that you are helping support the museum.
We can think of worse ways to spend $100.