An embarrassing cracked spine on the brochure. A disappointingly flimsy postcard. The mottled solid color on the cover. All the blood, sweat and tears you poured into your project simply don’t count when you’re the person who has to explain these problems to the client.
To give designers and paper professionals the kind of information they need to avoid costly printing mistakes and to make great paper choices, PaperSpecs Founder Sabine Lenz developed “The Power of Paper.” This convenient, four-week course begins Sept. 20th and is an enhanced online version of the popular workshops she’s given in the past. Last year, the 50 seats for this course filled up quickly, meaning many had to be turned away. It returns this year by popular demand … but is still limited to just 50 seats.
What attendees will receive:
- Practical Tips you can apply immediately, in easy-to-understand pieces
- Convenient Online Videos – view when, where and as often as you like
- Real Paper Samples – bring lessons to life
- Advice from a Designer – learn from her 20 years of focusing on paper
- Q&A Calls – your personal questions answered
- No-risk, Money-back Guarantee
Sign up for “The Power of Paper” course here.
A special 25% Early Bird Discount is available through Sept. 10, 2013. Classes begin Sept. 20th!