Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012
2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT)
From the luscious textures to the myriad color choices, uncoated papers have long been a favorite among cutting-edge creatives. But there’s even more to get excited about these days thanks to the latest developments in papermaking and printing technologies.
“The ways designers can use uncoated paper to translate a brand’s identity are virtually unlimited today,” says Kristopher Gasch, director of marketing at Fey Printing. Gasch, along with Tom Wright, senior director of design from Neenah Paper, will lead PaperSpecs’ next FREE webinar: Uncoated Paper’s Identity.
Here’s some of what attendees will hear during this inspirational and information-filled session that focuses on business cards and corporate identity:
The Truth about Uncoated Papers
- Can I digitally print my business cards?
- Uncoated, smooth, pearlized, textures: why the difference?
- What will my 4-color look like on uncoated?
Tips for Uncoated Paper
- Specifying textures and colors to enhance business identities
- Perfect pairing with specialty printing processes (letterpress, foil, engraving, emboss and more)
- Envelopes: a match made in designer heaven
This webinar is free thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper. Space is limited so be sure to reserve your seat today for this free webinar at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.