December 14, 2010
2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
Three digital printing experts (Scott Crockett of Keiger Printing, Ian Flynn of Direct Response Imaging and Mark Sarpa of Progressive Solutions) will demystify digital short-run printing in the free webinar “Digital Printing Dynamics.”
The speakers will share examples of the beautiful work they do, explain the pros and cons of printing on their particular digital press, and offer tips on designing and selecting paper for digital printing. They’ll also be answering questions like:
– What are the paper considerations for digital printing?
– Isn’t all digital printing “short run?”
– Should projects be designed differently for digital?
– When should digital printing be used?
– Will digital printers be able to handle CS5?
– Is the quality the same as offset printing?
This webinar is free thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.