Renowned designer Michael Osborne is the featured speaker at “Designing the Whole Package“, a free webinar hosted by PaperSpecs and Neenah Paper.
Today, designers are an integral part of creating ever more useful and sustainable packaging, build brand relationships among competing products, give consumers a more aesthetic experience and conserve the resources from which packaging is made.
Using examples of his own award-winning work, Osborne will address these intriguing questions during the hour:
– Is package design a growth area for designers?
– Can packaging be sustainably designed?
– What is the designer’s role in creating packaging?
– How much influence does the designer have in paper selection?
– Which comes first, the brand or the package?
“Brand packaging has the daunting task of vying for the hearts and souls of consumers amongst a plethora of competitors, then the products themselves have to absolutely deliver on the brand promise,” says Osborne.
Reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar!