Adobe Systems announced Adobe Creative Cloud, a subscription-based offering that serves as a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work.
It is centered around the release of Adobe Creative Suite 6 software.
Some of the Adobe Creative Cloud highlights are:
- Creative Cloud membership provides users with access to download and install every new Adobe CS6 application just announced and two new HTML5 products, Adobe Muse and Adobe Edge preview.
- Creative Cloud integrates Adobe’s creative tablet applications, such as Photoshop Touch, into everyday work – synchronizing and storing files in the cloud for sharing and access on any device.
- Creative Cloud members will be able to deliver mobile apps to iOS and Android marketplaces and publish, manage and host websites.
- Adobe Creative Cloud members will have access to application upgrades, including new CS point-product features, before they are launched as part of major CS updates, as well as new products and services as they emerge.
- Creative Cloud membership includes up to 20GB of cloud storage, with additional storage purchase options coming soon.
- Adobe Creative Cloud membership is US$49.99 per month, with an annual contract. A special introductory offer of US$29.99 per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers is also available.
Creative Cloud will be available next month, but you can learn more and place your preorder at www.adobe.com/go/creativecloud.