Mohawk continues to slim down its swatchbooks with the release of another six redesigned guides, following the one for Mohawk Via it unveiled in November.
The new swatchbooks are for:
- Mohawk Superfine: A fine printing paper
- Mohawk Options: Featuring the company’s Inxwell surface technology, this swatchbook now includes its ultra-smooth Navajo papers
- Mohawk Loop: The environmentally friendly collection of high PCW recycled papers
- Mohawk Carnival: Cover-grade paper that features intense color saturation and folding properties
- Strathmore Premium: A range of textures and shades that coordinate with Strathmore Writing
- Strathmore Writing/Pure Cotton: Fine stationery handcrafted for a distinctive feel.
At just 3” x 9”, these accordion swatchbooks, designed by the Michael McGinn Design Office, fold out to reveal color chips and waterfall-layered paper samples on one side, and a handy stocking chart on the other.
As a special offer for PaperSpecs Pro members, please log in to request your copy of any of these new Mohawk swatchbooks. SORRY THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.