Must Have: Zanders
The advantages of having your work printed digitally using high-speed inkjet presses are many – super-fast turnaround times and the ability to personalize each printed piece are just a couple. But if you don’t use a paper specially formulated for inkjet, your best work could easily look like your worst. Fortunately, there’s Zanjet paper from Zanders.
Zanjet has met rigorous criteria to be qualified to run on three widely used inkjet presses:
- HP PageWide Web Presses
- Kodak Prosper Presses
- Screen Truepress Jet520 ZZ/A & NX
with papers in development for additional ones, too.
- Gloss and Silk finish
- A wide range of weights – Text: 61 lb., 70 lb., 78 lb., 88 lb., 101 lb.; Cover: 7 pt., 9 pt. (90gsm up to 250gsm)
- Exceptional results with both aqueous and UV overcoats
- FSC certification
- A coated inkjet surface perfect for direct mail, publishing, commercial and transpromotional applications
- An expanding line that works on multiple inkjet platforms using dye & pigment inks.
Ready to see just how good your work can look on Zanjet paper? Enter to win one of 100 printed sample packs right now! Hurry, contest ends Oct. 18th!