Tuesday, November 29, 2011
2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
Trying to design an “A-list” invitation, but feeling like your creativity got lost in the mail? Then PaperSpecs’ next free webinar, “The Art of the Invitation,” is for you.
Special guest speaker, Suzie McKig of Twig & Fig, will share examples of the amazing invitations she has produced and talk about how you can achieve a look that fits the tastes of the client and the tone of the event:
– Drawing inspiration from the client and the world around you
– Translating a client’s personal style into a well designed invite
– Mixing, matching and customizing paper for a unique look and feel
– Adding bling and interest to invitations with unexpected materials
– Organizing the essential components of your invitation package
“People are widening their concept of what invitations should look like, what materials are used, and which printing and finishing processes are involved,” says McKig. “It’s a great time to be involved with invites because there’s a much greater desire for personal expression, which translates into so many fun options!”
“The Art of the Invitation” is free thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.