Mohawk continues to have a good quarterly tidy around the office, with those willing to part with $79.99 annually being the lucky beneficiaries. That’s right, the second parcel from Mohawk’s Sample Club is ready to ship, and they couldn’t have timed it better. This care package contains “a 2014 calendar full of engraving, letterpress, foil stamping, die cuts, grommets and more printed on Mohawk Loop Feltmark (sure to be a keeper in your design library).”
That calendar is definitely the “marquee item” of this edition of the Mohawk Sample Club, which also includes:
- Issue #2 of the Mohawk Maker Quarterly printed on Mohawk Loop 100% PCW
- Issue #3 of the Mohawk Maker Quarterly printed on Strathmore Pure Cotton
- Complementary Mohawk Loop notecards and envelopes for your personal use
- A brand new Mohawk Loop swatchbook featuring high-PCW recycled papers to support sustainable design
- A $10 OFF coupon for any Minted.com photo product just in time for Valentine’s Day.
While ostensibly designed to be “a tangible expression of Mohawk’s commitment to the maker community and the culture of well-crafted goods,” the Mohawk Sample Club is also an excellent example of a paper company knowing the value of what it has to offer, scoring valuable marketing points quarterly, and yes, clearing out some excess stock.
Fancy getting a surprise package of goodies four times a year? Here’s how to make that happen.