Must Have: Winter & Company
If you think cover materials have to be “blah” to be environmentally friendly, then your world is about to be turned upside down…and beautiful.
That’s because Winter & Company’s Ecorel Pure line of coated papers come in 41 vibrant colors and 5 unique textures, ensuring your designs don’t just look stunning, but feel stunning, too.
- Ecorel Pure Chevo: Smooth imitation goat skin
- Ecorel Pure Morocco: Reminiscent of that country’s leather craft
- Ecorel Pure Fibra: Feels like fine cloth
- Ecorel Pure Levant: Another distinctive leather-like feel
- Ecorel Pure Skiver: Echoing the sensual qualities of sheep or goat skin
- Features Base Paper made from more than 50% post-consumer waste (PCW) and latex-free
- Is Recyclable
- Is FSC certified
Use Ecorel Pure any time you need vivid colors and an unforgettable tactile experience, including for:
- Premium Packaging
- Book Covers
- Hang Tags
Ready to see – and feel – the Ecorel Pure difference for yourself? Enter to win 1 of 100 Ecorel Pure notebooks right now! Hurry, this contest ends Nov. 2nd. (North American entries only, please.) [THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED]
As a reminder if you are a PRO member, you can get your copy for free in the PRO portal (click link below).
Not a PRO member yet? What are you waiting for? Join the waitlist here.
Ecorel® is a registered trademark of Winter & Company.