International Paper’s 2011 Sustainability Report showcases the company’s new suite of 12 voluntary sustainability goals and highlights accomplishments from 2011 such as:
- Awarded a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Climate Leadership Award
- Met 71 percent of global paper mill energy requirements with renewable biomass
- Named “Most Admired Forest and Paper Products Company” by Fortune Magazine for nine of last 10 years.
- Named one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies” for the sixth consecutive year
- Donated more than $11 million worldwide to charitable organizations.
To view the report or request a printed copy, please visit www.ipsustainability.com.