feed rollers

On a printing press, the rubber wheels that move the sheets of paper from the feed pile to the grippers.

« Back to Glossary Index

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


© 2002 - 2021 PaperSpecs

Log in

Forgot your details?