emulsion up and emulsion down

When asking for film to be output, you must request the emulsion as up or down. Emulsion down is most common. Though a few magazines require film that is imaged emulsion up.

« Back to Glossary Index

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


© 2002 - 2021 PaperSpecs

Log in

Forgot your details?