Foiling can create the perfect finishing touch, but it’s not always practical – or affordable — for short run projects. Until now. Working in combination with any HP Indigo press, sleeking is a cost-effective digital technique that designers can utilize for classic foil applications.
Printing and design experts Chris Buoni and Erika Bartos will share inspirational examples of sleeking at its finest, as well as:
- Examples of sleeking that will inspire and impress
- How to create a multitude of custom foil colors and patterns
- Why sleeking is ideal for short runs and small budgets (hint: no dies required!)
- Do’s and don’ts of the sleeking process
- How sleeking can create new opportunities for designers
Foiling’s Next Frontier: Sleeking is free and open to the public. Space is limited, however, so be sure to reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.