You already know that foil instantly lends quality and value to everything, from business cards and direct-mail pieces to artwork and invitations. What you might not know is that there are five distinct ways to add foil to your work, including digital means that are well within the reach of nearly every budget, and can be used even on small print runs.
Join experts David D’Andrea, JohnHenry Ruggieri and Glenn Schuster, to learn:
- How to boost your foil color options through overprinting
- Which papers work best with each foiling method
- Tips and techniques for making your own foiled pieces look their best
- How to choose the appropriate technique for your project
- Inspiring examples of these techniques in action.
5 Ways to Shine: From Hot Stamping to Sleeking and Beyond is free and open to the public. Space is limited, however, so be sure to reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.