Fact or Fiction: Paper Myths and Other Urban Legends
Thursday, April 19, 2018
2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
One of the most effective ways for designers to communicate good ideas is to pick the perfect paper for the project. But there are a number of myths about paper that can get in a designer’s way.
Not only will you come away with the knowledge to confidently choose the right paper to thrill your audience and stay within budget, but this webinar will challenge some of your long-held beliefs about life.
Kit Hinrichs will dispel some common myths about paper and give you the guidance to choose the paper that will meet all of your design goals. In this informative webinar, you will:
- Discover the impact that colors, size, and paper have on overall messaging.
- Learn how to choose between coated and uncoated papers to get the results you want.
- Come away with a proven method for choosing the right paper no matter how small your budget.
- Get tips on determining what paper choice will impress the pickiest of clients.
- Learn the truth about some of the most fascinating and widely-believed urban legends.
Added Bonus Gifts
Everyone in North America who signs up for the webinar will receive a copy of True or False, a guide that challenges preconceived notions about paper and other urban legends that you probably thought were true, courtesy of Sappi North America. A lucky 100 live attendees will also receive a free typography calendar designed by Kit Hinrichs on McCoy Matte paper.
Fact or Fiction: Paper Myths and Other Urban Legends is free and open to the public. Space is limited, however, so be sure to reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.