wavy edges

A warping, “wave like” effect in paper which is the result of the edges of the sheet having picked up moisture and expanded to a larger size.

« Back to Glossary Index

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


© 2002 - 2021 PaperSpecs

Log in

Forgot your details?