The Graph Expo show has been the launch site of a number of new production inkjet paper offerings, including a comprehensive line from Relyco. According to the company, these are “specialty coated to deliver the industry’s most superior image quality and lowest cost per print (often less than $0.01 per print).”
Here’s the lineup, straight from the PR murmurings:
- DURASEAL Envelopes – Relyco offers the only envelopes designed specifically for inkjet printers. Available as standard #10 and 6″ x 9″ booklet 24# envelopes (with or without windows).
- ENDURA LABEL Digital Inkjet Labels – Available in many stocks of matte and gloss, poly, vinyl, PET films and paper materials. ENDURA Labels come in hundreds of shapes, sizes and rolls for applications of all types.
- ULTRASEAL Pressure Seal Forms – Cost-effective way to create, process, and deliver transpromos and transactional mailers, ULTRASEAL self-mailer forms eliminate the time and costs associate with folding, stuffing, gluing and heating of mailings and envelopes.
- REIMAGE Carbonless Paper – With REIMAGE carbonless paper, it is easy to create and cost-effectively print multipart forms on demand for invoices, statements, receipts, inventory, shipping, or any other applications that require extra duplicate copies.
- REVLAR Waterproof Synthetic Paper – With a special inkjet compatible coating, Relyco offers its REVLAR waterproof synthetic paper for inkjet applications. Get near photo quality results on a “virtually indestructible” paper. Geared toward signs, menus, posters, maps, and any other application where the paper will be subjected to extreme conditions.
- EZ-Card ID and Membership Cards – Available in a wide range of styles, sizes and inkjet compatible materials.
- Inkjet Cut-Sheet Stock – Specialty coated inkjet papers and card stocks for promotional mailers and postcards that need to stand out.
- WinkJET Wide Format Rolls – Relyco offers wide-format roll products in many different material types for most wide-format inkjet printers, including aqueous, latex, solvent, UV curable, and digital press (DT) inkjet printers