If you haven’t submitted your work yet, the extended deadline for the UnShow looms: March 30, 2012!
To help you UNderstand what it’s all about, here’s the skinny:
- UNcoated: A design competition celebrating all forms of expression on uncoated paper.
- UNrestricted: Open to work printed on any brand of uncoated paper (not just Neenah Paper).
- UNtraditional: You, the designers, will vote online for the top pieces to be submitted to the expert judging panel.
- UNexpected: Winners will receive cash prizes. Best of Show will win $1,000 and a HOW Conference Pass.
- UNcomplicated: Enter multiple pieces online for free with a simple upload.
Neenah covers your entry fee to make it FREE for you to enter one or multiple projects. The UnShow website will be open for public voting, as designers across the world vote for the top 25 entries in each category.