PaperSpecs provides a range of services to thousands of graphic designers and print & paper professionals in North America. We focus on sharing inspiration & expertise through our, membership, webinars, videos & online trainings.
PaperSpecs is currently looking for an on-site (Palo Alto, CA) Admin Assistant. This is the perfect part-time position for an organizational guru who loves a good process. You will be immersed in a company that curates high-end print projects and delivers exceptional visual experiences for its online customers.
Our successful candidate is a self-starter and a strong communicator with a commitment to systems, details and follow-through. You are energetic, focused, and vigilant about seeing things through to completion. Bonus points if you can bring some Project Management savvy to this role.
- Receive physical samples of submitted design projects
- Photograph and log submitted design projects into tracking database
- Label, package and store physical samples of submitted design projects
- Label, package and ship extra physical samples
- Related admin work: data entry, address labels, packaging, organizing materials, shipping
- Exceptional office administration skills
- Highly organized and detailed orientated
- Working knowledge of, or ease to learn, basic online tools and platforms (i.e. Filemaker, PB Works, Dropbox)
- Ability to work from PaperSpecs office in Palo Alto approximately 2 days a week (varies depending on activity)
- The discipline to work independently and with a mobile team
- Must have a laptop computer, mobile phone and access to Skype
- Approximately 6-8 hours per week (some of it on-site)
- $18 per hour, paid monthly
To apply, please email your letter of interest and related experience to [email protected] Successful applicants will be notified by email for an in-person interview. Please note this is not a virtual position. You must have easy, reliable access to Palo Alto, CA.