No designer wants to be caught using outdated techniques. When it comes to digital printing, you can do more with your projects today than ever before. But in order to take advantage of the most impactful methods, you have to know about them.
That’s where Trish Witkowski comes in. Join us on September 15th, as Witkowski offers an exciting tour of value-added digital printing techniques. Attendees will learn how to push digital print to the limit using affordable and easy-to-master methods.
Highlights of this presentation include:
- Powerful real-world solutions from Trish’s fabulous digital print sample collection.
- Actionable digital print ideas for every budget.
- Expert tips on the inspired use of substrates.
- An overview of the creative use of digital ink.
- Insight into adding texture to your digital projects.
- An explanation of large format digital printing techniques.
- Guidance on designing creative labels and cool short run packaging.
Live Webinar Details
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2016
Time: 11am PT / 2:00pm ET
Trish Witkowski is Chief Folding Fanatic at the online resource foldfactory.com. An educator, author, speaker and award-winning designer, Trish has a specialized expertise in creative solutions for direct mail and print, and is the curator of the world’s most exciting collection of folded print and direct mail samples. Trish has authored many books on the topic, most recently Direct Mail Simplified, and Paper Folding Templates for Print Design. She also hosts a popular weekly e-video series “60-second Super-cool FOLD of the WEEK.” Trish holds a MS in Printing and a BFA in Graphic Design from RIT.