- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- Your Premium Packaging Questions Answered!
- Unraveling the Secrets of Binding
- IN THE DESIGN STUDIO: Beauty of Engraving
- Free Gift: The All New Binding Cheat Sheet!
- In the Design Studio:
Brand New Identity
- In the Design Studio: Digital Gold Ink
- [Audio] 3 Steps to Success Q&A
- Your Menu-design Questions Answered! (Pt. 2)
- Paper Sparcs
- Paper Profiles
- Are you Extraordinary?
- Smooth Printing, Crack-resistant Invercote Goes West
- Made to Last
- Von Glitschka’s Yin-yang Approach to Letterpress
- A Celebration of Strathmore: Archives on Exhibit, Swatchbook, & New Heritage Colors
- Showcasing Tomorrow’s Designers Today
- Turning Paper on a Dime
- The Impact of Color and Texture
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
2:00 p.m. Eastern
(11:00 a.m. Pacific)
During Designing Spirit Labels & Cohesive Brands, the next free PaperSpecs webinar sponsored by Neenah Paper, Sallie Reynolds Allen, owner of Studio 32 North, will share her tips for designing labels and creating a cohesive identity based on her work with a company considered to be at the forefront of craft spirits.
During the webinar, Allen will share advice on creating …
During Getting Creative with Digital White Ink, sponsored by HP Graphic Arts, S. Erik Toth, vice president of Big 5 Marketing, shared his best design secrets and production tips for using digital white ink to elevate the impact of branding and marketing materials.
During the webinar, Toth showed innovative examples from retail graphics and direct mail to event and exhibit promotions that successfully use digital white ink and a variety of substrates.More »
When nearly every member of your audience is plugged into their phone, social media and the Web, you need a disruptor – something that smashes through all of that noise to connect with them like nothing else can. You need dimensional marketing.
In the second installment of our Webinar Express series, Mary Ann Konishesky and Rob Kelly of Structural Graphics show you what it takes to transform your …More »
At PaperSpecs we go out of our way to make sure that our free webinars are packed with information you can use to make your own work the best it can be. But we also realize that you don’t always have an hour to invest in a webinar, which is why we’re introducing Webinar Express: a short “best of” video featuring not-to-be-missed highlights from our latest informative presentations.
Kicking it off are the …More »