- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- [Video] Designing for Digital Clear Ink
- Receive an Exquisite Journal fit for a PRO!
- Free Packaging Cheat Sheet: Download Now!
- ‘Design to Touch’: The Engraving Art
- Your Spirit Label Questions Answered!
- Your Premium Packaging Questions Answered!
- Unraveling the Secrets of Binding
- IN THE DESIGN STUDIO: Beauty of Engraving
- Paper Profiles
- YUPO – Paper of Biblical Proportions
- Adopt a Tree: A Gift Card with a Difference
- Neenah Talks Specialty Printing
- Conservation Through Research, Grants & Responsible Forest Management
- Introducing Envelopes.com’s DIY Invitation Suite Builder!
- YUPOBlue Digital Paper is Ready to go When you are!
- Growing Our Future: Celebrating 20 Years of SFI
- Just the Right Paper…Without Limits
- Paper Sparcs
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
With more than half the human brain devoted to processing sensory experiences, touch in particular impacts how we understand and interpret the world. So, how things feel influences our thoughts and behaviors, our comprehension and retention of information, and profoundly shapes our emotional connections. Paper quality has been proven to have a significant effect on consumer response.
During the webinar, Daniel …
The powerful special effect of clear ink is now available for short runs, opening new doors for designers to create classic understated looks and very dramatic textures with significantly greater freedom and ease.
During the Bringing Designs to Life with Clear Ink webinar, S. Erik Toth, co-owner and vice president of Big 5 Marketing, shared his insights and hands on tips, complete will real world examples of some of the best artwork designed to …More »
When nearly every member of your audience is plugged into their phone, social media and the Web, you need a disruptor – something that smashes through all of that noise to connect with them like nothing else can. You need dimensional marketing.
In the second installment of our Webinar Express series, Mary Ann Konishesky and Rob Kelly of Structural Graphics show you what it takes to transform your …More »
At PaperSpecs we go out of our way to make sure that our free webinars are packed with information you can use to make your own work the best it can be. But we also realize that you don’t always have an hour to invest in a webinar, which is why we’re introducing Webinar Express: a short “best of” video featuring not-to-be-missed highlights from our latest informative presentations.
Kicking it off are the …More »