- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- Your Premium Packaging Questions Answered!
- Unraveling the Secrets of Binding
- IN THE DESIGN STUDIO: Beauty of Engraving
- Free Gift: The All New Binding Cheat Sheet!
- In the Design Studio:
Brand New Identity
- In the Design Studio: Digital Gold Ink
- [Audio] 3 Steps to Success Q&A
- Your Menu-design Questions Answered! (Pt. 2)
- Paper Sparcs
- Paper Profiles
- Showcasing Tomorrow’s Designers Today
- Turning Paper on a Dime
- The Impact of Color and Texture
- A Single Image Needs Fine Printing Papers
- High Fidelity Printing: Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Inxwell
- Over the Moon with ASTROBRIGHTS Papers
- Change the World with the Packaging of Tomorrow Contest
- EXPLORE 2: Creative Solutions for Small Budgets
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
In an instant, all the elements of packaging design – paper, typography, palette, shape, functionality – must come together to tell the story of a brand and to convey the character of the product that lies inside.
During Designing Premium Packaging, Gregg Lukasiewicz, award-winning designer and head of Lukasiewicz Design, showed creatives the truth behind designing premium packaging with an emphasis on box wraps and how they can use his hands-on tips to …More »
When nearly every member of your audience is plugged into their phone, social media and the Web, you need a disruptor – something that smashes through all of that noise to connect with them like nothing else can. You need dimensional marketing.
In the second installment of our Webinar Express series, Mary Ann Konishesky and Rob Kelly of Structural Graphics show you what it takes to transform your …More »
At PaperSpecs we go out of our way to make sure that our free webinars are packed with information you can use to make your own work the best it can be. But we also realize that you don’t always have an hour to invest in a webinar, which is why we’re introducing Webinar Express: a short “best of” video featuring not-to-be-missed highlights from our latest informative presentations.
Kicking it off are the …More »