- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- Free Gift: The All New Binding Cheat Sheet!
- In the Design Studio:
Brand New Identity
- In the Design Studio: Digital Gold Ink
- [Audio] 3 Steps to Success Q&A
- Your Menu-design Questions Answered! (Pt. 2)
- Your Menu-design Questions Answered! (Pt. 1)
- Your Label Design Questions Answered
- 3 Issues to Consider on Digital Press
- Paper Sparcs
- Paper Profiles
- Over the Moon with ASTROBRIGHTS Papers
- Change the World with the Packaging of Tomorrow Contest
- EXPLORE 2: Creative Solutions for Small Budgets
- Crafting the Perfect
Sustainable Pocket Folders
- Letterpress with the Aaron Draplin Touch
- The Power of Paper ON NEENAH
- A Shimmering Winter’s Night:
Iggesund Continues its Extraordinary Christmas Card Tradition
- Rolland Enviro: Revisiting the Classics
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
Thursday, March 12, 2015
2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
In this free PaperSpecs webinar sponsored by Storyboard, a trio of awarding-winning print professionals shares tips for choosing the best binding option for your project. Kristopher Gasch of Fey Printing Company, Scott Gray of MET Fine Printers, and Mike Roswell of Roswell Bookbinding will walk us through the 12 binding methods covered in our recently published Binding Cheat Sheet.
This expert trio will explain …More »
When nearly every member of your audience is plugged into their phone, social media and the Web, you need a disruptor – something that smashes through all of that noise to connect with them like nothing else can. You need dimensional marketing.
In the second installment of our Webinar Express series, Mary Ann Konishesky and Rob Kelly of Structural Graphics show you what it takes to transform your …More »
At PaperSpecs we go out of our way to make sure that our free webinars are packed with information you can use to make your own work the best it can be. But we also realize that you don’t always have an hour to invest in a webinar, which is why we’re introducing Webinar Express: a short “best of” video featuring not-to-be-missed highlights from our latest informative presentations.
Kicking it off are the …More »