- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- Your Spirit Label Questions Answered!
- Your Premium Packaging Questions Answered!
- Unraveling the Secrets of Binding
- IN THE DESIGN STUDIO: Beauty of Engraving
- Free Gift: The All New Binding Cheat Sheet!
- In the Design Studio:
Brand New Identity
- In the Design Studio: Digital Gold Ink
- [Audio] 3 Steps to Success Q&A
- Paper Sparcs
- Paper Profiles
- New Offerings, New Swatchbook, Same Unrivaled Sustainability
- Educational Resources for Young Designers
- Tour the New Neenah Packaging Website
- Are you Extraordinary?
- Smooth Printing, Crack-resistant Invercote Goes West
- Made to Last
- Von Glitschka’s Yin-yang Approach to Letterpress
- A Celebration of Strathmore: Archives on Exhibit, Swatchbook, & New Heritage Colors
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
At any other time, this type of marketing campaign would be the stuff of dreams: perfect in theory, but impossible in scope. How could anyone create 2,000,000 one-of-a-kind labels for a product of various sizes, print them, then offer the consumer a t-shirt or phone case that matched his or her one-and-only design?
This is precisely what Coca-Cola Israel did for its 2014 “Stay Extraordinary” campaign. So how did they do it …More »
In PaperSpecs’s free webinar sponsored by Neenah Paper, Sallie Reynolds Allen, owner of Studio 32 North, shared her tips for designing labels and creating a cohesive identity based on her work with a company considered to be at the forefront of craft spirits.
Her tales of creating intricate labels and selecting the perfect materials and print processes were not only interesting and relatable, but hold some valuable lessons … particularly about branding.More »
When nearly every member of your audience is plugged into their phone, social media and the Web, you need a disruptor – something that smashes through all of that noise to connect with them like nothing else can. You need dimensional marketing.
In the second installment of our Webinar Express series, Mary Ann Konishesky and Rob Kelly of Structural Graphics show you what it takes to transform your …More »
At PaperSpecs we go out of our way to make sure that our free webinars are packed with information you can use to make your own work the best it can be. But we also realize that you don’t always have an hour to invest in a webinar, which is why we’re introducing Webinar Express: a short “best of” video featuring not-to-be-missed highlights from our latest informative presentations.
Kicking it off are the …More »