- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- [Video] Designing for Digital Clear Ink
- Receive an Exquisite Journal fit for a PRO!
- Free Packaging Cheat Sheet: Download Now!
- ‘Design to Touch’: The Engraving Art
- Your Spirit Label Questions Answered!
- Your Premium Packaging Questions Answered!
- Unraveling the Secrets of Binding
- IN THE DESIGN STUDIO: Beauty of Engraving
- Paper Profiles
- YUPO – Paper of Biblical Proportions
- Adopt a Tree: A Gift Card with a Difference
- Neenah Talks Specialty Printing
- Conservation Through Research, Grants & Responsible Forest Management
- Introducing Envelopes.com’s DIY Invitation Suite Builder!
- YUPOBlue Digital Paper is Ready to go When you are!
- Growing Our Future: Celebrating 20 Years of SFI
- Just the Right Paper…Without Limits
- Paper Sparcs
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
When Bardin & Marsee, innovators and publishers of waterproof versions of “The Holy Bible,” found opportunity to print its latest run of over 9,000 English Standard Version (ESV), New International Version (NIV) and King James Version (KJV) Waterproof Bibles here in the United States, owners Bobby and Anna Bardin selected YUPO Synthetic Paper for the project.
Bardin & Marsee’s website, WaterproofBible.com, offers travel- and …More »
This spring, as nature renewed itself from months of snow and ice, Iggesund Paperboard, too, began a natural renewal of its own: They started quietly distributing gift cards to clients as part of their “Adopt a Tree” program. Not redeemable for token coffees or meals, these cards are instead a symbolic commitment …More »
Neenah Paper and Neenah Packaging are constantly investing in different ways to keep designers and specifiers informed and inspired, whether it’s providing ideas through paper promotions and swatchbooks or being an online resource for information and samples.
Neenah Print Production Manager Carrie Otto has extensive experience in seeing a project begin with design and …More »
Sustainable Forestry Initiative
The Sustainable Forestry Initiative Inc. (SFI) develops and implements standards of sustainable forestry that can help paper and printing organizations meet their own sustainability goals. SFI is also the only forest certification program in North America that requires participants to support research to improve forest health, productivity, conservation understanding, and sustainable management of forest resources.More »
Envelopes.com, the leading supplier of plain and custom printed envelopes, is excited to offer a DIY Builder to easily create beautiful invitation suites tailored to your special event.
Every event, large or small, has its own unique personality. When it comes to first impressions, there is no better way to set the tone than with custom designed invitations.
Envelopes.com’s More »
YUPOBlue is Yupo Corporation’s synthetic paper made specifically for and certified to run on the HP Indigo line of digital printers. Perfect for short-run and customized pieces, YUPOBlue and HP Indigo give you the flexibility of using a superior substrate on those printing projects that must meet the tightest of deadlines. And it does not require surface treatment before printing!*
YUPOBlue is a uniquely different synthetic paper because it gives you the opportunity …More »