- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- ‘Design to Touch’: The Engraving Art
- Your Spirit Label Questions Answered!
- Your Premium Packaging Questions Answered!
- Unraveling the Secrets of Binding
- IN THE DESIGN STUDIO: Beauty of Engraving
- Free Gift: The All New Binding Cheat Sheet!
- In the Design Studio:
Brand New Identity
- In the Design Studio: Digital Gold Ink
- Paper Sparcs
- Paper Profiles
- Growing Our Future: Celebrating 20 Years of SFI
- Just the Right Paper…Without Limits
- Take a Tour of Neenah’s New ‘Future Classic’ Promotion
- New Offerings, New Swatchbook, Same Unrivaled Sustainability
- Educational Resources for Young Designers
- Tour the New Neenah Packaging Website
- Are you Extraordinary?
- Smooth Printing, Crack-resistant Invercote Goes West
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
Sustainable Forestry Initiative
The Sustainable Forestry Initiative Inc. is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting sustainable forest management. While they develop and oversee standards for forest management and the forest products supply chain, they are more than a set of standards — they are a community that stands for future forests. SFI works at the intersection of thriving forests, sustainable communities and responsible procurement.
SFI is governed by the SFI Board, which sets …More »
We all want to elevate our work to the next level. Most often in the design process, choosing the paper your project will print on is the final decision. Perhaps it should be the first.More »
We all love New York’s creative energy and style, and can’t help but be drawn to the LA scene, but what about the cities in between? Neenah Paper wanted to know what designers find inspiring about the cities they live in so, with the help of Design Army, a mission was formed: Find …More »
New Leaf Paper
When you provide the design community with the most environmentally sustainable papers made in America, there’s only one thing you can do: add even more sheets to your already-extensive portfolio.More »
Mohawk Fine Papers
We live in a time of transition, in which we move from printed formats to digital media and back again, and we use digital tools to create physical objects. More young designers today are specializing in digital design work, yet it’s also critical that they understand the importance of how to select and specify the highest quality papers for printed projects.
Unfortunately, many formal academic design programs do not include …More »
What is it that draws your eye to that one special package on the shelf? What makes you want to open that package to see what’s inside? Or, what is it about that cool craft beer label that somehow makes you thirsty?More »