- Paper News
- Paper Insights
- Your Spirit Label Questions Answered!
- Your Premium Packaging Questions Answered!
- Unraveling the Secrets of Binding
- IN THE DESIGN STUDIO: Beauty of Engraving
- Free Gift: The All New Binding Cheat Sheet!
- In the Design Studio:
Brand New Identity
- In the Design Studio: Digital Gold Ink
- [Audio] 3 Steps to Success Q&A
- Paper Sparcs
- Paper Profiles
- Take a Tour of Neenah’s New ‘Future Classic’ Promotion
- New Offerings, New Swatchbook, Same Unrivaled Sustainability
- Educational Resources for Young Designers
- Tour the New Neenah Packaging Website
- Are you Extraordinary?
- Smooth Printing, Crack-resistant Invercote Goes West
- Made to Last
- Von Glitschka’s Yin-yang Approach to Letterpress
- Weekly Paper Inspiration
- Must Haves
We all love New York’s creative energy and style, and can’t help but be drawn to the LA scene, but what about the cities in between? Neenah Paper wanted to know what designers find inspiring about the cities they live in so, with the help of Design Army, a mission was formed: Find …More »
New Leaf Paper
When you provide the design community with the most environmentally sustainable papers made in America, there’s only one thing you can do: add even more sheets to your already-extensive portfolio.More »
Mohawk Fine Papers
We live in a time of transition, in which we move from printed formats to digital media and back again, and we use digital tools to create physical objects. More young designers today are specializing in digital design work, yet it’s also critical that they understand the importance of how to select and specify the highest quality papers for printed projects.
Unfortunately, many formal academic design programs do not include …More »
What is it that draws your eye to that one special package on the shelf? What makes you want to open that package to see what’s inside? Or, what is it about that cool craft beer label that somehow makes you thirsty?More »
Were you intrigued by how Coca-Cola got personal last summer when it rolled out its “Share a Coke” campaign? Now be prepared to be amazed. Diet Coke just individualized more than 2 million bottles, each with a unique design, for supermarkets, stores and restaurants as part of its “Diet Coke Extraordinary” campaign.More »
As anyone who’s worked in packaging knows, you can craft some of the finest design of your career and still end up mortified by the final results. One of the top reasons for this, and certainly one of the cruellest, is cracking. However good you are at spinning a terrible situation, you quite literally can’t “paper over the cracks” when cracking occurs. The best way to avoid the heartbreak of a great …More »